Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Anakin the Sports Star

    Anakin Organa has had a great 4 years at the University of Connecticut. He is the starting first baseman for the Huskies and has hit 35 homeruns this year. He is also this huge basketball star and plays shooting guard for them and has lead both teams to the finals.
    Anakin is also very good at school, he has a 3.8 GPA and is the school’s valedictorian. He does so well in school to where he was the tutor of this girl named Juno. They ended up going out and both are about to graduate. Anakin just has one problem, he has to choose between playing basketball or playing baseball. Both sides have great reasons for him to join. With basketball he will most likely be chosen by the Miami Heat who have the first pick in the draft, also that is where Juno has gotten offered a job to be a teacher. With baseball though he would get paid a lot more money by the Boston Red Sox who have the first pick in the draft also. What is the poor sports star to do?
    He goes and talks to Juno and tells her the situation. She was mad at first because to her it wouldn’t have even been an option, but then after thirty minutes of arguing she saw why it was a choice. Anakin then said “ you are the most sensible person I know and I also believe that you will make the right decision.” “Well no matter how much I want to go to Miami I think it would be better for both of us if we go up to Massachusetts so that way we can be together and you can live your dream of being the best baseball player ever" Juno said. “Ok I will go get ready to go graduate tomorrow and then we can move up to Boston.

     It is the day of the MLB draft and they are getting ready to announce the first pick. “The first pick in the 2012 MLB draft chosen by the Boston Red Sox is... Luke Johnson 3rd baseman of the University of Connecticut  Huskies” said the announcer. “What my roommate, best friend, and teammate got picked before Me what is this?” I asked. "The second pick pf the 2012 draft picked by the New York Yankees is... Anakin Organa.” “Yes I said in my mind now I get to face my new rival.” But then I realized a terrible thing, Juno is going to Boston and I am going to New York, oh this is a disaster.
     “Juno I have bad news” I said. “What is it?” Juno said now looking  very sad. “I got picked by the Yankees and I have to go to New York.” “So I guess this is goodbye then” Juno said now bawling her eyes out. “I guess it is. Goodbye my love.” I said exiting the room.

7 comments:

  1. Really he was worried about where Juno was goign to be teaching? With a teacher's salary, I don't think that Juno would have a problem going wherever Juno does?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awsome! nice way of ending the story .

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gave this story a great plot

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MR.F do you mean where Anakin went not where Juno went

    ReplyDelete