Monday, February 27, 2012

Virtual Space II

                                                                 Prologue  
     What I last recall happened ever since I started this journey was Gandalf getting pulled down by the Balrog of Morgoth and then he Vanquished.

                                                                  Story  

     Now my group of Brittney Johnson, the elf, myself Ryan Williams, the warrior, Hadhod, the dwarf, and Elegost, the ranger of the Dunedain. We have just gotten out of Moria and are now in the East Emmett Gullies just outside of Rohan.
   As soon as we got into the Gullies we were attacked by some uruk-hai which are some of the nastiest creatures in all of Middle Earth. We were then found by Alder an elf of Lothlorien who said. "I will assist you in finding your way out of the Gullies if you help me find the rest of my caravan. We went a good distance until we reached the uruk-hai camp where we had found Gandalf whose robes had changed from gray to white which meant he was now a superior wizard.
   "Look we have found the uruk-hai camp where they have trapped a Rohan warrior and are eating his steed." I said as the group and I started charging the camp. There were so many of them luckily Brittney, Hadhod, Elegost, Alder, and I fought valiantly and we ended up saving the solider and defeated the uruk-hai. 
   After we saved the fallen solider we then noticed that we were in the outskirts of Rohan, home of the horse lords. "Look a warrior is in trouble we must help her." Brittney said right as we had just entered the a village that was burning to the ground. After that nasty battle with some well trained uruk-hai, we were talking to the warrior and she told us her name was Morwen. She said that she was one of the few left in this town that had not died, or fled.
   "What is it that makes you strong warrior?" Elegost asked her as we were about to enter on of Saruman the whites warg caves. 
   "Honor, valor, and a few trinkets." Morwen said. We headed into the warg cave. The warg is a nasty half wolf/dog creature that is so relentless. As we were about to exit the warg cave a huge mama warg came out and bit me and then I was paralyzed. Once I woke up I saw the mother warg with an arrow in it showing it was killed. Elegost and Hadhod picked me up and carried me a little ways until we saw Sharku leader of the warg pack. 
     We finished off Sharku and then we found a former Rohan guard named Eaoden and he said that he will accompany us on our quest. We entered into the city of Edoras which is the capital of Rohan and we came here to save Theoden King from Saruman's servant Grima Wormtounge. 
     "Look my King they have come here to overthrow you." Grima said slyly. 
     "No Grima you are a filthy worm and we are here to get you out of Rohan for good." Brittney said in the most harsh tone I had ever heard her. We battled Grima and his little uruk-hai minions because he knew he could not take us on himself.
     "Look the worm lives and he is escaping." Morwen said as Grima bolted out of the hall.
     "Leave him his hold over this land is broken." Hadhod said.
     We finally arrived at our destination in Helm's Deep and we saw all the women and children in the cellars while all the men were ready to help in the fight. "Who are you?" The temple guard asked a band of elves right in front of the gate.
     "Rohan helped us in our time of need now we are ready to do our part." Alder the leader of the elves said. I went in search of Legolas, the skilled archer, Gimli, the dwarf with a temper, and Aragorn the heir to the throne of Gondor, because they will help us in this time of need. All of them were skeptical about the plan and they said that no one will make it out alive and that there will be no hope for us.
     Now at night fall it was pouring rain and the uruk-hai were charging at us. The group and I went down to help Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli and while we were fighting with them it was not so hard but then we had to fight alone. Suddenly, I felt this pain in my body like something had happened to me when nothing did and the I said "I fear no one, I will fight."
     After the huge battle I found out from Brittney that the pain/stupidity I had was due to the control of Saruman. I then heard from her that at the end of the carnage his hold over me was broken.


                                                                 Epilogue
     We will go to Minas Tirath home of Gondor, fight a fell beast and face the boss.
    

2 comments:

  1. What amazes me most with this piece is not only the names and words you came up with, but also in your ability to pronounce the names and speak in their dialects when reading it aloud. Listening to you/reading was an awesome experience!

    ReplyDelete