Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Virtual space

   "Whoa where am I?" I thought as I was in a random space not knowing where I am. (Boom). "What was that?" I asked. Then I thought back to the first thing I remembered when everything made sense. I was at home telling my family about my day today, told them I had a new job offering, and then I remember nothing from that.
 
   "Get down man, do you want your head blown off?"

   (thud) "Who are you?" I asked the foggy figure.

   "I am Brittney Johnson and I am an elf from this land. Now that we have cleared that up who, or what are you?"

   "I am Ryan Williams and I am a human from Earth."

   "It is a pleasure to meet you Ryan Williams,"she said. "Just as I hope you have suspected we are in a video game with almost no way out of here unless you can beat the boss and get to where you are at level 99 which has never been done."

   "That does not seem hard," I said confidently.

   "Oh yeah I forgot two things."

   "What is that?" Then she said two things that made this game nearly impossible, the boss Sauron is at level 150 and that you have to reach level 99 in only 10 lives, oh joy to the world.

   "I have an idea," I said, "how about if we team up and face him together and both reach lvl. 99 together, how does that sound?"

   "Like a great idea," I said.
 
   Then I started surveying the plain and then saw three goblins that were at lvl. 5 while I was at lvl.1, does this sound as bad of an idea to you as it does to me? "What do I do?" I asked Brittney.

   "You're a warrior so you have like a sword or a dagger or something."

   "Hello lovelies," I said to the goblins as they were charging at me like wild beasts. (Shing) I pulled out the sword from its scabbard and sliced the three enemies in half. (Beep, beep, beep) The game said showing as I had leveled up three times to lvl. 4. "Whoa! What just happened?" I said as I suddenly felt stronger, faster, and more aware of what happened.

   "Do you know what just happened Ryan?" Brittney asked.

   "No what is that?" I said confused not understanding why she was so excited.

   "You just leveled up after your first battle not many do that most normally get wasted on there first battle, say let me see that sword you have there." I was confused at first but then handed her the sword and she just looked at it. "Ryan," Brittney said like she was astonished.

   "Yes what is it?"

   "This sword is made of the finest steel in Lothlorian which has the finest sword makers in all the realm."

   After traveling around in this strange virtual planet I was at lvl.25 and Brittney was at lvl.29 due to her vanquishing a lvl.35 mountain troll with her special magic. Now her and I are traveling through Eastern Moria where we met a ranger named Elegost and a dwarf named Hadhod which are both at lvl.23. Moria is the home to the dwarf and he has just found out that his whole clan except for one other named Gimli were vanquished. In Moria there is this huge creature made of fire that will block us from exiting. Luckily we have had a wizard named Gandalf, ranger named Aragorn, and elf named Legolas, and a few hobbits leading us and by the time we get there we will meet with them and the creature.
 
   "There the gray wizard is in trouble," Brittney said as she saw the wizard about to fight the Balrog of Morgoth.  We traveled down the stairs that were about to cave in on themselves, then suddenly.(Boom, boom)

   "Look a drummer troll and a cave troll which are servants of the evil Sauron block our path," Elegost said.  After that battle I was at lvl. 30, Brittney was at lvl.30, Elegost was at lvl.28, and Hadhod was at lvl.28. Then we went to face the Balrog and he was so skilled at battle, he had defeated everyone in my group except Gandalf who was helping us. At the end we all heard Gandalf say

   "You shall not pass" as he broke the bridge killing the Balrog. (Whip) The Balrog snapped his whip grabbed Gandalf and then dragged him down where he ended up killing it for good.

12 comments:

  1. nice like the way you expressed yoour reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you read it out loud

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. @nathan yes I made that story are you insane

      Delete
  4. Thats a very cool and thats amazing how it sounded when you read it. Nice story i could never make up a story like that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a cool idea for a story...telling a video game from the point of view of the characters. And the character names, they rocked too. Can't wait to read the next part of the trillogy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool story. What caused u to write this story?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats kinda cool. I love how you said "You shall not pass." lolololololololol thats really funny

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL wooooooooowwwwwwww!!!! funny!!!

    ReplyDelete