Thursday, April 19, 2012

What I Think of the Three Stooges Movie

The movie was top notch in humor unless you don't like slapstick humor then it won't be awesome. You have Larry and Curly the brainless ones, then you have Moe who is the leader of the group, and when you mix them together you get trouble in funny ways. The main point of the story is three knuckle heads live at an orphanage that is getting shut down due to all the expenses that the orphanage is down by.

My favorite scene was when Larry, Moe, and Curly were up fixing a bell on the orphanage that they live in. It was so funny because Larry took a coffee break and Curly said "hey are those doughnuts, I want one."

"Sure Larry said." Then Moe got up and took doughnuts and shoved them into Curly's ears.

"Get back to work you knuckle head" Moe said.

"I think you got doughnuts in my ears Moe." Larry got up and tried helping Curly by looking for a doughnut remover. He saw a sign that said DO NOT REMOVE and read it as DOUGHNUT REMOVER. They then removed the pin or "doughnut remover"to the bell which afterward fell and hit the nun that worked at the orphanage on the head. Then silence.

In my mind this troublesome trio are not the brightest bulbs on the tree.

I give this movie 5 stars just due to how stupid but funny it is. The director did an amazing job at picking the cast because these three are just the way I imagined they would look like. Eventually though they don't get the money to save the orphanage but they do get something better. Want to know what it is? I guess you will have to see the movie to find out.

Warning:  This movie may cause severe laughter.

1 comment:

  1. this makes me wanna go see that movie just becaus eof the last part of this writing, becaus ei would like to know what the better thing is.

    ReplyDelete