Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hunger Games Movie review

I saw the Hunger Games movie yesterday and let me just say, BLEW MY MIND. In my mind out of 5 stars I would give it a 4 and a half. I say that because it followed the book very well but it just left out some minor details. 
This movie is so full of action and if you don't like seeing people get their neck snapped or hit by fireballs, then don't watch it, but if you do then this is the movie for you. The cast was so good that whenever you looked at them after you have read the book, then you can picture them, and they look perfect. The directing was also amazing because when someone got stung you can see the hallucinations that they were having like blurry vision.
I loved the part where the giant dog jumped out and attacked Katniss and Peeta. My really only dislike is the fact of where Katniss got the mockingjay pin.
The part that made me cry was when Rue got hit with a spear and Katniss could not help her and Rue died. All and all though the movie was fantastic and I would recommend it to anybody.

177%2F365+-+Lost+in+the+pages
Katniss


Attribution:







No comments:

Post a Comment